07 October 2006

Air-Conditioning The Haze

The haze is back. This time much worse than previous years and we can actually see a significant loss of visiblity.

"I don't smell the usual burning stench of the haze," you said.

"It's there. We can't smell it now because of the air conditioning in your car." After some thought, "Do you set your air conditioning to renew the air from the outside?"

"No, the air is recycled within the vehicle," you replied.

Later at your place, we forsook the 42" plasma in the hall for the 29" Trinitron in the bedroom because only the bedrooms have air conditioning. After a quick shower, I was munching grapes on the bed. You were looking out of the window.

"It's really bad. It smells awful and Suntec City is no longer visible."

"What will happen when the PSI level finally reaches very unhealthy levels?"

"Maybe we will all have to wear masks."

No comments:

This blog is a diary originally published on Fridae, the gay asian portal. It started out as little rants about my relationship. However when some Fridae members wrote expressing sympathy towards my seemingly disastrous relationship, I realised that I had been writing only at the times when my relationship was at low points. In an attempt to record a fuller picture of my relationship, I have been recording other emotions (apart from frustrations) we have encountered.