14 December 2006

A Light Drizzle In Macau

From amidst the vast expanse of silvery clouds, a light drizzle formed and began to fall. Its threads swayed gently by the mild autumnal breeze, descended onto Avenida de Almeida Ribeiro where we stood. I held an umbrella between us and you held me by my shoulders to get closer under our small shelter. It is thus that we shared a discreet yet cosy embrace.

Public displays of male intimacies are usually frowned upon, except when it rains.

I snuggled up closer to you as the traffic light changed and we began to cross the road.

No comments:

This blog is a diary originally published on Fridae, the gay asian portal. It started out as little rants about my relationship. However when some Fridae members wrote expressing sympathy towards my seemingly disastrous relationship, I realised that I had been writing only at the times when my relationship was at low points. In an attempt to record a fuller picture of my relationship, I have been recording other emotions (apart from frustrations) we have encountered.