05 December 2006

TJ At The Gym

Coming through the entrance of the gym, I caught sight of TJ on the decline bench doing crunches. I nudged you and pointed TJ out; we haven't bumped into TJ for a while.

TJ came into the changing room in a while.

"Finished your workout?" I asked casually.

"Ya," he replied smilingly.

As usual, I changed into my gym gear and headed to do my warm-up run while you made a detour to the toilet before heading to the cardio machine. I had done the second set of my third exercise when I saw you stepping onto the cardio machine. "That was a long time to spend in the toilet," I thought, lifting the dumbbells for the third set.

"I was chatting with TJ in the steam room just now," you told me later. "He has been going places."

"No wonder you took so long in the toilet," I answered.

"Seems he will be going out of town these coming weeks."

"That's all he talks about, his trips," I remarked.

"Yes, come to think of it, I have never conversed with him on any other topics but his trips."

No comments:

This blog is a diary originally published on Fridae, the gay asian portal. It started out as little rants about my relationship. However when some Fridae members wrote expressing sympathy towards my seemingly disastrous relationship, I realised that I had been writing only at the times when my relationship was at low points. In an attempt to record a fuller picture of my relationship, I have been recording other emotions (apart from frustrations) we have encountered.