16 August 2006

Problems At Work

I met you for dinner at 10pm after you came back from the police station. One of your sales staff was involved in a money embezzlement case and you were tasked with the difficult job of reporting him.

You were parked by the side of the road. I sat in your car and listened as you spoke to the perpetrator's distraught wife on your handphone. It was a most unpleasant conversation.

I slipped my hands into yours and we held hands. I realised then that we haven't held hands for a long time. It still feels nice.

No comments:

This blog is a diary originally published on Fridae, the gay asian portal. It started out as little rants about my relationship. However when some Fridae members wrote expressing sympathy towards my seemingly disastrous relationship, I realised that I had been writing only at the times when my relationship was at low points. In an attempt to record a fuller picture of my relationship, I have been recording other emotions (apart from frustrations) we have encountered.